Visit our campus(es) to see our community in action!
- Complete online application
- Submit records release form to current school
- The application includes a request for teacher recommendation(s)
- The application must be received by January 19, 2024 in order to be considered for the first round of admission decisions
4. Student visit
- Pre-K and Kindergarten: Candidates will be invited for a classroom visit outside the school day
- First – Eighth grade: Candidates will be invited to spend a portion of the school day with their prospective class
5. Admission decisions
- Admission decisions will be communicated in early March, after re-enrollment of current students.
- Remaining qualified candidates will be placed in the wait pool for their class.
- Admission decisions are made on a rolling basis for any remaining spaces.
SBE Rule 2229.1 Compliance Notice:
Students shall be accepted for enrollment in a non-discriminatory manner and consistent with the school’s written enrollment policy. No student shall be denied acceptance for enrollment if the reason for denial is that the student is disabled as defined in section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 as amended or that the student is eligible for special education or undergoing the comprehensive evaluation process for special education. No student shall be denied acceptance for enrollment on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other classification protected by federal or State law.
Maple Street School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of our educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the School’s non-discrimination policies, including its Title IX policy:
Head of School
322 Maple Street, Manchester Center, VT, 05255
For assistance related to Title IX or other civil rights laws, please contact OCR at OCR@ed.gov or 800-421-3481, TDD 800-877-8339.